Everyone Counts is looking for a Sales Proposal Writer to join our San Diego team! This is a full-time on-site (not remote) position located in our San Diego (La Jolla) office.
Are you an experienced proposal writer for a software solution? Are you interested in working in the exciting election/voting industry? Do you want to work for a company that stands for integrity? Do you have the skill and passion to produce a quality proposal that articulates why we provide the best solution? If so, we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Everyone Counts is a solutions provider that delivers simple software and exceptional services to the voting/election industry, allowing the voice of the voter to be counted and enable a better democratic process. Our product suite offers web-based products including Voter Registration, Online Voting and Remote Accessible Voting. It is designed using the latest technology to address important challenges facing election officials including security, accessibility, cost, and sustainability.
The Sales Proposal Writer will be the lead writer responsible for producing quality, competitive responses to large government RFP’s. Must be able to effectively translate technical specifications, identify and document strategies and produce concise, professional and competitive proposals.
General knowledge of established standards and practices related to software business proposals, preferably for government agencies, is essential. Must be detail oriented and a highly skilled communicator (verbal and written) with ability to engage with subject matter experts to solicit, integrate and articulate vital information and win-themes into the proposals.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years of creative business proposal development.
- Solid understanding of standard technical and business concepts.
- Working knowledge in state and/or local government proposal writing highly desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts, both verbally and in written documents.
- Demonstrable writing experience incorporating specified formats for text, tables, charts, graphics, indexes and/or appendices.
- Strong skills required for Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs and Sheets), MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Adobe Acrobat and graphic applications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines and open/flexible to work extended hours on occasion if/as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Read and reviews all RFI or RFP requests
- Develop proposals (in Google Docs) including original proposal content, adapting standard content and integrating data to fill the gaps
- Ensure writing is compliant with proposal criteria, instructions and company requirements
- Integrate review comments from multiple sources into the proposal ensuring consistency throughout
- Assist with development of content for other departmental or company needs including documentation, training, sales events, company website content and/or other marketing/communication needs
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you! Please provide your resume along with a cover letter including why you are qualified for this position to email@example.com.
We are an EOE and participate in E-Verify. This position is located on site in our San Diego office, this is not a remote or telecommuting position. We do not accept resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. Thank you!