eLect® Voter Registration
Secure, dynamic, and accurate
eLect Voter Registration System (VRS) offers unparalleled security and meets new Department of Homeland Security best practices. Based on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, Everyone Counts’ VRS is perpetually state-of-the-art, evolving with changes to legislation, technology, and security at a significant cost advantage over legacy systems. The system provides seamless interoperability and geo-redundancy.
- Multiple levels of security with no single point of failure design
- Data encrypted at rest and in transit
- Supports modern technologies, hardware, and operating systems
- UX designed for ease of use and simple navigation
Modern Technology to Mitigate Modern Threats
Encrypted data, both in transit and at rest, employing the most current encryption protocol. Use of tactics such as tokens to prevent threat of Man-in-the-Middle attacks. Only industry VRS to apply a multi-layered approach to security.
Architected for Uninterrupted Performance
Designed for flexibility, reliability, and efficiency, eLect’s NoSQL database supports fast performance from servers to database and real-time report generation. Far ahead of the competition, eLect VRS generates one-touch EAVS reporting.
Streamlined Redistricting with GIS
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) maps voters based on an address to a latitude and longitude coordinate. Coordinates are then mapped to assigned voting districts, eliminating issues with voting district lines and streamlining the redistricting process.
Safeguard Data Integrity with Seamless Integration
API integration enables communication with outside data management resources, including the National Change of Address (NCOA), Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC), Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), and Social Security Administration (SSA).
Proactive, Vigilant Data Security
Everyone Counts’ SaaS-based VRS is architected and delivered with substantial and state-of-the-art security. eLect VRS’ remarkable design ensures ongoing security updates that eliminate key threats and dramatically reduce vulnerabilities to voter data and the voter registration process. Security objectives and principles align with Department of Homeland Security best practices and the building blocks of the CIA Triad: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Multiple layers of security
- Minimum need-only access to system
- Modules operate individually with separation
- Identity verification of components on necessity for operation
- Systems fail in manner that promotes security
- Protects against key threats such as phishing, denial-of-service attacks, and network and server vulnerabilities
- SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) system reporting
- System resilience; modern software tools that, allow quick deployment, scalability, and seamless rollout
- Optional server configuration in an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) environment
Intuitive Voter Search
- Predictive functionality increases search speed and reduces manual errors
- User-filtered criteria refines searches
- Data synchronization
- Soundex phonetic searches eliminate issues with spelling errors
- Hosting with guaranteed 99.9% availability
- Implementation of disaster recovery and risk-mitigation processes
- Close partnership through project management planning and communication
- Timely and efficient migration and deployment of system
For additional information on Everyone Counts' Voter Registration System, select from the following: