Everyone Counts is transforming the $31 billion public and private sector voting/elections industry from purpose-built, antiquated hardware and error-prone manual paper processes to a SaaS model. Every democracy in the world, and every organization that has members who vote, needs Everyone Counts solutions.
The next few years will see an unprecedented shift to our technology and a decommissioning of the old systems. Our goal in this time is to become the preeminent “Election 2.0” systems provider by taking the largest market share of the SaaS based election systems procured. We need your help to Modernize Democracy.
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test who is passionate and committed to delivering high quality products that will delight our clients. The successful candidate is a self-starter with a strong technical knowledge and a proven ability to prioritize tasks and features based on timeline and resources.
- Analyze project requirements for completeness and testability, and define a complete set of test cases based on requirements.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to develop a comprehensive test strategy based on project requirements.
- Perform manual, ad hoc and exploratory testing as needed
- Create quality defect reports with clear steps to reproduce and aligned with QA standards.
- Efficiently communicate project quality concerns and/or blocking issues.
- Participate in daily triages, test case reviews and project status meetings.
- Design, develop and maintain test automation and frameworks across Everyone Counts stack.
- Execute test cases manually and/or via automation along with providing traceability to defects found.
- Execute and maintain Performance and scalability tests.
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Performance and Test Automation practices.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- 3+ years of software quality assurance industry with strong QA process knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience with Protractor and Selenium Test Automation frameworks applying Page Object Design pattern standards.
- Experience writing automated test scripts for Node.js RESTful API's.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience with node.js.
- Proven experience using GIT version control.
- Experience in performance/load/stress/scalability testing (Jmeter)
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Strong hands on experience with Linux (Basic & Advanced command line operations, vi or other editors). Experience in shell scripting will be plus.
- Have strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Results and deadline driven and ability to work independently with little direction
- Experience in an early-stage fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player in sharing information, helping resolve issues from other team members and volunteering to help others when necessary
- Knowledge of the election industry is a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com