Modernize Democracy: Your Job at Everyone Counts is to Drive the adoption of paradigm shifting SaaS technology to make voting better!
- Everyone Counts is transforming the $31 billion public and private sector voting/elections industry from purpose-built, antiquated hardware and error-prone manual paper processes to a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Every democracy in the world, and every organization that has members who vote, needs Everyone Counts solutions.
- The next few years will see an unprecedented shift to our technology and a decommissioning of the old systems. Our goal in this time is to become the preeminent “Election 2.0” systems provider by taking the largest market share of the SaaS based election systems procured.
The challenges you will face:
- There is a powerful legacy industry built around the old election hardware approach. You have to blaze new trails and find the innovators in this massive market. You need to deal expertly with objections. You need to break the mold, just like Henry Ford did when he moved people from buggies to cars.
- Prospecting and finding the right targets will significantly be done by you leveraging your and our network of public officials and decision makers of election systems. Our clients include the iconic OSCARS® and EMMYS® and state and local governments around the world.
- In a demand-rich market, selecting the best opportunities to pursue that are winnable, desirable, and deliverable is key to success. Your leadership is required to focus the team on winning.
- We are a young and scrappy company. You need to be able to lead and be led. To succeed will require tenacity, discipline, focus, and adaptability. You need to roll up your sleeves and be strategic. You need a “killer instinct” to separate wheat from chaff.
Doing the right things:
- Support the often lengthy buying process from prospecting to closing of deals valued at $200k - $10M+. This involves education, support in developing RFPs and competently working with buyers in understanding the benefits of switching to our solution vs. competitive offerings or the status quo. Our sales are achieved through teamwork internally and externally.
- Build a valuable and convertible pipeline. You will expertly segment the market, qualify for relevance and size while prioritizing for timing and likelihood of winning. Your relentless drive to understand the pursuit context and details will allow us to make good decisions.
- Become expert at the “Election 2.0 pitch approach” at all relevant levels of a buyer’s constituencies.
- Adopt a modern data-driven lead generation and sales approach. You employ an effective and state-of-the-art sales methodology. Using CRM tools and working in an open and challenging team setting greases your engine to consistently meet and exceed the set targets.
Changing the world (and your career):
- Your sales wins will change how our democracy operates.
- Success will establish Everyone Counts as category leader in this industry with great opportunities for you financially and organizationally.
- You will develop and manage a meaningful pipeline by nurturing leads and carry enough quality opportunities to ensure achievement of our and your goals.
- You will help us break down the legacy walls of an industry and move them into the 21st century.
How to apply:
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.